Re: Muttah Peneer (curry) was: Cheesy Chips...

This email was delivered to you by The Free Internet,
a Business Online Group company. http://www.thefreeinternet.net
> I have just gone though my COMPREHENSIVE collection of menu's from
local
> curry joints...None of them mention Mottar Paneer :-(  Do you normally
ask
> for this as a special under-the-counter-not-on-the-menu type dish?
I'll
have
> to have words with my friendly chef...

Also spelled muttah paneer, mutta paneer and probably as many other
variations as you can think of!

The recipe you included is in fact what Paul meant - obviously each
restaurant/chef has their own interpretation of what spices etc. make up
the
dish.  One of my favourites too BTW.

To keep this on topic (if there's such a thing here), I've just started
preparing to do my front hall and have been tidying/chucking stuff that's
accumulated there.  Amongst the bits/rubbish, there's an awful lot of
recipes ripped from magazines, scribbled down etc. that I suggested would
be
good on a computer using the ePODS as a browsing device.  This was not met
with too much opposition (perhaps she's resigned to the fact that I do
things regardless).  SWMBO has typed up some of her recipes from scribbled
notes and printed them out.  When asked if she'd saved the file.......
DOH!

James H (who soon _might_ have a recipe book ePODS...)