Re: Creation of a Home Automation Platform

Hi, the source code can be found at:

http://www.beligum.org/ugent/thesis

The link isn't really fast, sorry for that (webpage resides on the server
at
home, no good uplink speed). The installation notes are in dutch, but the
source code comments are mostly in english. Send me a mail when you need
additional information. (when you need all source code, download the
"ALLES.tar.gz" file).

Bram