[Advert] Din enclosure 36 modules

  • Subject: [Advert] Din enclosure 36 modules
  • From: "egelbeertje" <r_d_k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 12:38:53 -0000

Hi,

in case somebody is interested, I bought this unit last week and before
unpacking discovered I needed a bigger box. Impulse buying :-) hate it.
Now they don't take it back so before trying ebay or so just wanted to
know if somebody here would be interested. I paid 72 Euro for it (48
GBP) so that would be the price + shipping ofcourse (from Belgium)

more info can be found here :
http://www.gepowercontrols.com/47/391/26169.html
There is an installers guide from 2002 you can download - it has all
the info. (prices are 2002 Euro's and ex vat ;-)

It's a model Fix-O-Rail 150 Transparant door 36 modules 2 rows CE
approved.
I still have the receipt and don't intend to make a profit on this so
if interested drop me a line.

rgds Rob