Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2001 1:47 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] Slightly OT Digiguide

I know several of you use Digiguide, does anyone know the best way to run it
on several PCs on a network? Also does the licensing allow for this?

It would also be nice to be to have a couple of profiles one for my highbrow
intelligent programmes (can you cal scifi that ? ;))) and one for her soap
rubbish ;)

Any tips or thoughts?

Cheers
Mick