Fw: Quiet Toroidal Transformer

  • Subject: Fw: Quiet Toroidal Transformer
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 10:40:31 +0100

Went to my local CEF they didnt have an Illuma units in stock. So grabbed
a 200w and a 100w Aurora transformer to see how I got on.

Well, better than expected - it cant even hear the slightest buzz now ,
whatever level of dimming !

So, if youve got CBUS or LD11's , I can heartily recommend these units.

G.

Gareth Cook
SWG EMEA North Account Manager
IBM SWG - BTE Office - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

If they are like the Ikea then in my experience they are just
transformers

And the windings go open circuit after about 2 weeks

I replace mine with Illuma  electronic Transformers

Mike