Re: Pinnacle Show Center - opinions

On 6/7/05, ian.bird@xxxxxxx
<ian.bird@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> And about 20 to 25 quid more expensive after some Googling. Nothing in
it
> for me as I don't envisage ever using it for anything other than
movies and
> maybe photos.

Hmmm, for 20-25 I think it'd be worth it. The user interfcace etc
should be more responsive and for family use that could be the killer.

Cheapest SC200 on froogle is 168, I think you should be able to pick
up a SC 1000 (original) for around 100 from PC World / Currys etc,
they were doing those kind of prices a while ago.

Simon