RE: Re: WHA, controlling MP3's

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Re: WHA, controlling MP3's
  • From: rj@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 08:38:43 +1300

the older palm 3s had issues with a very weak infrared port (3-4 meters
max)
the newer ones have a better port that can span around 10 meters max, there
is also a clip in module that gives the palm 2 high powered infrared
transmitters, one of the companies that sells the remote control software
for it sells them.