Re: My UN-automated Home :-(

> Might it be worth seeking compensation through the small claims court
(do
you have them in Ireland??)

My Father recons he's lost several 100 quids worth in his freezer alone.
Northern Ireland Electricity say check your house insurance.  Of course
there's an excess on that plus all the hassle and probably a more expensive
cost of cover next year because of it.

We do have small claims in Northen Ireland.  Think I'll try writing a
letter
first.

29 hours in a house with no heat and light and with a 7 week old baby is
not
good enough in the 21st century.  Especially as N.I has the highest
electricity prices in Europe!

Mr Angry from Pearly

:-)

M.