Re: Misterhouse question

On Thursday 16 August 2001 19:43 pm, Robin Edwards wrote:
> Stuart,
>     Thank you for comments.
> 1: will try the hosts file idea
> 2: and 3: E-mailed Bruce Winter, who, when i described problem sent me
> new MH.EXE which he had in test.  A few people had seen same problem
and it
> fixed the problem.  Reason for it happening was displaying large pages
such
> as the Misterhouse page cause a fork to a new bit of code and for some
that
> fork does not work.  There's a new parm in the ini file to control it,
and
> the default fixed problem for me.

Good good.

Have you joined the mailing list? I did when I first d/l Misterhouse, but
after a while I found I didn't call on their help so much, and it was just
another bunch of mail I deleted without reading so I left. Not too much UK
content either.

Let me know if you do anything cool with it, and feel free to drop in on
IRC
again anytime, sorry I missed you last time, but I'd just gone before you
arrived :-)

--

Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>
-