Misterhouse question

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Misterhouse question
  • From: "Robin Edwards" <robin@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 21:03:04 +0100

I've had a try with the software that comes with the PC kit (Activehome?) and with Homeseer and now I'm trying Misterhouse, but I'm suffering from going backwards. Traditional approach ... I'll read the manual when I get stuck. Well after a few hours I'm stuck and the manual is not quite as clear as I'd hoped.

I like Misterhouse (being an ex-programmer) as I can see the code, but boy is there alot to get your mind around. I also like it because it is free.  Compared with Homeseer it gives me some more money for extra toys (hopefully and IR-X10 gizmo).

So now my request for some help, hope you do not mind. Can anybody who has already implemented it give me some adice on best approach to get it working, and how you've set up the
weather query for UK?

    regards, robin

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor