Re: Comfort - CID

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Comfort - CID
  • From: mark@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 15:03:33 -0000

OK - just changed the solwise unit to be BEFORE Comfort (ie on the
Tel IN side) and CID is now logged fine while Comfort is armed.

M.

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Mark McCall" <mark@a...> wrote:
> Thanks Steve.  Comfort don't seem to know this is an issue so I'll
forward this to them.

> Let me know if it works OK on the IN.
>
> Regards
>
> M.

in away mode. Comforts answer machine took the call after 3 or so
rings but still should have seen the ID.

>   I guess, I too will be swaping to TEL IN
>
>   Steve

is it's missing calls.  I have Solwise box wired to TEL OUT too but
will try wiring it BEFORE Comfort this weekend.

>     Thanks
>
>     M.

use comfort as an alarm seriously as i am still expanding it.

>       It would be easy for me to arm to away mode and stay in and
test CID as i have no more than a door magnet active.

>       Wasn't that where you prob was ?
>

>       Steve

Service.

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx