RE: Manual control of LD10/11 was RE: Conventions...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Manual control of LD10/11 was RE: Conventions...
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 15:35:42 +0100

I did a schematic for Tracey Gardner to cover such an eventuallity.

Basically with the addition of a few low voltage relays the circuit is like
this.

System Normal. (+12V Automated present)
Switches wired via operated relay contacts to HA controller inputs.

System Failure (+12V Automated removed)
Switches wired via released relay contacts to small local relays that
control the direct switch inputs on the LD10's.

Only costs a few quid for all the relays required but gives extra security
(albeit with limited functionality) during system downtimes either because
of failure, upgrade or just whilst testing ideas.

Keith

Right