*** STOCK ALERT ***

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: *** STOCK ALERT ***
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 20:17:48 +0100

Homebase in Wigan has the following out on the display:

9 x X10 Timer kits @ £19.99
2 x X10 PC Kits @ £24.99

A couple of Response CCTV cameras, both B&W, one without PIR @ £19.99,
one
with PIR @ £29.99

One standalone aircon unit, but NOT the Novum ones they've recently been
selling, - I don't know the make or the BTU rating, but it has a sign on it
saying "Was £399, now £179", - oh and it is remote control BTW.

I recall someone saying the other day that they had scoured all the stores
in the Manchester area, - Well Wigan is only about 30-45 minutes away from
Manchester...

I'm here until Sunday, and there's a VERY good chance that I will pop in on
my way home (I drive past it on the way back to the M6), and if that A/C
unit is still there, there's a VERY good chance I will swipe it for
myself...

You have been warned!  ....

Paul G.