From: Mark McCall <mark@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2000 2:41 PM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Cable advice

> > Where does RG6 fit into the quality game. I have 70 metres and
was
> thinking
> > of AV to lots of room. Any views?
>
> RG6 is a low grade coax cable and not recommended.

Thought RG6 was quad screened ?
Been  looking for some for AGES, What IS the best stuff to use then ?

Robert Crawshaw                 http://www.golcar.demon.co.uk
Member of HAUG (Huddersfield Amiga User Group)

The release of Windows 2000 has been put back to the first quarter of 1901

Earn us both some cash by clicking this address.
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=gki217