Live 2000 review

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Live 2000 review
  • From: "Patrick Lidstone" <patrick@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 18:37:02 -0000

Get a NextCard Visa with rates as low as 2.99% Intro APR!
1.  Fill in the brief application
2.  Get approval decisions in 30 seconds!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9334/9/_/2065/_/969647827/

Just got back from Live 2000. Probably the most disappointing
show I have ever been to. Save your money and wander down
the High Street instead. If you're hoping to see the latest cutting
edge technology and upcoming products (a la CeBit), you will be
sorely disappointed.

I'll be writing to ask for my money back -  there were so few
exhibitors that it took less than an hour to cover the lot. The show
was dominated by mobile phone operators, Sony, Yamaha, and
ISPs such as Freeserve.

Sadly, no sexy new must have gadgets on display -- and less
than nothing home automated related (unless you count an
internet enabled microwave and fridge). The only saving grace:
Some very cool Sharp LCD based  TV's from 12" to 28", and the
new Ericsson R380 phone-cum-organiser.

Patrick