Re: web server.

Need a credit card?
Instant Approval and 0% intro APR with Aria!
http://click.egroups.com/1/7101/9/_/2065/_/969305423/

Andy,

I have had major computer disaster - loosing my main HA machine. My mail
server had to be hacked to be temporay HA controller.

Did you send the source code ?

I have also learned that it may be wise to distribute my HA over more than
one machine so that the lot does not go down. Any good solution for sharing
data between apps ?

Steve.