Re: Re: OT Fresserve config problem

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Re: OT Fresserve config problem
  • From: "Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 10:11:19 +0100

BTW: Did you buy that new car yet?
If not, check this site out.
They're called CarsDirect.com and it's a pretty sweet way to buy a car.
http://click.egroups.com/1/6847/9/_/2065/_/968922711/

Pretty much the same story for me (although the number reversal was my
fault).

It's a pity in this day and age you can't go on-line and change the number
yourself.  It took AGES for my number to be fixed.

Eventually I got action by phoning FreeSeve Head office and talking to the
customer services manager.

M.

wrote:
> > Are you trying to connect at 128K ? This is not supported on FS
> unlimited.
> >
> > Graham

Freeserve
> Unlimited
> > service, sorry to the others...
> > >
> > > I have just received confirmation that my unlimited account
is
> now active
> > but I cannot connect via ISDN even though I am using the same PC
> and ISDN TA
> > that was being used for the local call rate connection . BTW the
> local call
> > rate connection still works.
> > >
> > > I have installed Winroute for the NAT function and was
wondering
> could
> > that be an issue ?
> > >
> > > When I connect to the unlimited service it verifies the
password
> but only
> > sends about 300 bytes of data in each direction before it hangs.
> Using Win
> > 98 IE5.
> > >
> > > Any suggestions gratefully received.
> > >
> > > Nigel