Re: Comfort doorstation and outside electric doorstrikes- was Re: colour camera with mic at b&q

Tired of searching for an apartment?  Try Viva!  It's fast and free.
Now serving Dallas, Houston, Austin, Phoenix, Denver and Las Vegas.
Rent by September 30th - get $100 cash!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9154/9/_/2065/_/968316750/

At 00:16 07/09/00 +0100, you wrote:
>The menus were changed, in  version 4.77 ... this put the doorstation
option
>in the main menu, option 6 option 5 is the keypad previously it was in
a sub
>menu 3 i.e. from main menu hit 3 then 1.

Oh yes, so it is- I'm on 4.61 at the moment, will be getting a firmware
upgrade with the UCMDEV (when I can get one!), and the 3-1 option works
fine till then.  Thanks.

Nigel