RE: Comfort doorstation and outside electric doorstrikes- was Re: colour camera with mic at b&q

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9067/9/_/2065/_/968239588/

At 12:12 06/09/00 +0100, you wrote:
>Newest firmware creates a "beep" as you select each keypad or
doorphone.
>Something to do with setting the auto0gain according to Andy.

That's not the problem- I just don't get the option to talk to "the
doorphone or the keypad", it's _only_ the keypad.  I'll ask on
comfort-technical if that's not normal, as it would be handy on occasion to
be able to talk to the doorstation without someone pressing the doorstation
button first.

At the moment, if I press 5 I get the keypad, but if the doorstation button
is pressed, I get dialled up and speak to the doorstation.

>The bath story works for me! :-)

And the local delivery men probably refer to you as 'the cleanest man in
Lisburn'... someone at work suggested "Sorry, I'm only virtually at
home"

Nigel