Re: Comfort doorstation and outside electric doorstrikes- was Re: colour camera with mic at b&q

Free newsletters!    What Are YOU Interested In?
* Free Stuff    * Bizarre News   * Recipes     * Make Money
* Contests/Games* Clean Jokes    * Dirty Jokes * Insults
http://click.egroups.com/1/8924/9/_/2065/_/968189925/

My doorstation setup will take a message if i don't answer my mobile. It is
vague such as " sorry not available at the moment please leave your
message". I am also interested in an electrical strike for the gate.
Currently it is just a latch and a door contact on it. It works fine as I
can have it announcing "garden gate" if opened, same as the front
and
kitchen door, this is great if you have small kids as it will let them play
outside or inside, and will announce if they go out to the front or out the
doors.

One other advantage of the doorstation is... when my wife is outside
working
(chatting) I can still get a hold of her by pressing 5 from the menu and
accessing the doorstation, the volume is quiet loud so she can hear the
tone
from the garden.

Campbell