Re: Laing's Home Delivery Dock

At 16:00 17/10/00 +0100, you wrote:
>This was in the weekend's FT for those of you that don't read it[1] !

Thanks, that saved me a 'phone call to the developers :-)

>Before placing an order, the homeowner calls HDA for an authorisation
>code. When he makes the order, the code is passed on to the retailer.

Same sort of thing as the bearbox, it seems.  But the =A31000 pound
project=
ed=20
price tag is quite appealing for what looks like a useful piece of kit=20
(discussing it at home, consensus was that it would make for a handy bit
of=
=20
spare fridge space, to keep the turkey etc in coming up to Christmas :-)=20
).  It remains to be seen how much the ongoing charges turn out to be.

Nigel

Dial 1-800-555-TELL -- You Won't Believe Your Ears!
For more details, click here:
http://click.egroups.com/1/9537/9/_/2065/_/971795252/