Re: Laing's Home Delivery Dock

On Tue, 17 Oct 2000 16:07:19 +0100, Nigel Orr wrote:

>Same sort of thing as the bearbox, it seems.  But the =A31000 pound
projec=
ted=20
>price tag is quite appealing for what looks like a useful piece of
kit=20
>(discussing it at home, consensus was that it would make for a handy
bit o=
f=20
>spare fridge space, to keep the turkey etc in coming up to Christmas
:-)=20
>).  It remains to be seen how much the ongoing charges turn out to be.

Indeed.  It's also quite a sizeable piece of kit to retrofit onto a
house...but where there's a will...

I especially liked this bit...

If only a fourth section could be developed, to take the...telephone
engineer, it would be the answer to every householder's dreams.

...now *who* could we put in there?!  :-)
Geoff

Get FREE long-distance phone calls on Tellme!
Dial 1-800-555-TELL, say "Phone Booth"
http://click.egroups.com/1/9532/9/_/2065/_/971796733/