RE: IR Tx & Rx boards ready a la Nigel's circuit

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: IR Tx & Rx boards ready a la Nigel's circuit
  • From: "Ian B" <I.Bird@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 14:41:44 -0000

Whatever you want. I can even do the parts without the TSOP (as I only have
6) and as we all know, Keith is the king here.

Cost will be just the parts on top of the board.

Would you like anything different, in particular the terminals. I picked up
some RJ11 4 contact bits on Friday and will be playing with these after
Xmas.

Ian