RE: IR Tx & Rx boards ready a la Nigel's circuit

a kit of parts would probably be best for me, either drilled or not, I
think I'm getting a Dremmel of our kid for Christmas.

I'm not sure I'd go for the RJ11, in fact I'm not at all sure how I'd
connect the LED's yet :-) What I would like to be able to do is put
the circuit somewhere out of the way, and just have the infra red led's
poking through a couple of holes.

Id probably want 3 of the boards that have the transmitter & receiver
on,
assuming I can have the LED's on fly leads.

Have you tried interfacing one to a PC?

On 2000.12.23 14:41:44 +0000 Ian B wrote:
> Whatever you want. I can even do the parts without the TSOP (as I only
> have
> 6) and as we all know, Keith is the king here.
>
> Cost will be just the parts on top of the board.
>
> Would you like anything different, in particular the terminals. I
picked
> up
> some RJ11 4 contact bits on Friday and will be playing with these
after
> Xmas.
>
> Ian

Nigel's IR

--
,,,
(o o)
Stuart Grimshaw         www.schoolsnet.com          sg@xxxxxxx
Special Projects Developer                            t: 07976 625221
Schoolsnet LTD             .oooO  Oooo.               f: 0870 7060260
\_)  (_/

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/1/_/2065/_/977588206/