Re: The Christmas meet.... addendum

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: The Christmas meet.... addendum
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 12:40:02 -0000

My head hurts!

Just arrived at work a whisper before noon!

>Present:
>

>- Graham Howe
Graham was his usual reserved and retiring self! (many words could be used
to describe Graham, but these aren't two of them!)

>- Paul Gordon
Not in order arrival - I was last to arrive (again!)

>- Steve Gordon (no relation)
>- Nick Broughton
>- Ray Barnett
>- Mark Harrison
>
>The conversations were wide-ranging and spent as much time on home
>networking as on HA proper (gosh - just like the list, eh?)
>
>Sadly, no-one had brought a digital camera.
>

>Key learnings: General
>
>- Paul Gordon cannot sing.

I dance even worse!

After the festivities finally broke up, Graham invited me back to his hotel
whereupon he introduced me to his german rent-boy "Thomas"

- At this point I made my excuses and beat a hasty retreat!

- Only to fall asleep on the tube, and end up god-knows-where, and had to
get a £23 cab ride home!

What fun! - lets do it again soon...

Paul G.

eLerts