RE: [WILDLY OT] FW: The search for Claire Swires

I think it's a wind up isn't it? The guy at the bottom (Bradley Chait) was
starting a new job, and his new colleagues set that up so he'd have it all
in his mail box on his first day.

It was covered by the Reg a few days ago.

Still funny though.

On 2000.12.14 13:08:50 +0000 Phil Harris wrote:

> Ahhh yes ... I've had this several times now.
>
> Still a chuckle though.....
>
> Phil

all pretty
> > much the same, but, what a shame for the poor girl.......
> >
> > *grin*
> >
> > Jenni

Max Shoshana

--