Re: [OT]Proxy Software with multiple dialup numbers

Absolutely Ian, I didn't want to create a 'my AVP is better than your
AVP' war by accident so I didn't mention any names. My feeling is that
choosing the AVP for your business [or home network] is every bit as
important as selecting the SQL server, OS and programming solutions for
an EDS system. [substitute last sentence for something that actually
makes sense]

Calum

-------------------------~-~>
> eGroups eLerts