RE: Re: [OT]Proxy Software with multiple dialup numbers

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: [OT]Proxy Software with multiple dialup numbers
  • From: BROUGHTON NICK <nick.broughton@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 15:00:19 -0000

Looks like I'm going to have to try L.

It's not an idea I'm averse to, I'd been thinking about it anyway.
The Proxy+ software is currently running on my PC rather than a
dedicated unit.  Probably needs to be changed for security purposes.

Now, how do I explain to SWMBO that I'll be spending most of my weeks
holiday next week putting an old PC back together and installing
Linux on it? :-)

Nick

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/1/_/2065/_/975683499/