Re: [OT]Proxy Software with multiple dialup numbers

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [OT]Proxy Software with multiple dialup numbers
  • From: "Patrick Lidstone" <patrick@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 14:26:11 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, nick.broughton@s... wrote:
> I use Proxy+ software for Internet sharing/house mail
server/intranet
> server.  I also use Demon as my ISP.  Demon have recently
introduced
> two low cost dial-up numbers.
[snip]
> Anybody know of any software that I could replace Proxy+ with to
solve
> this?

The "L" word springs to mind! Dead easy under Linux...
Sorry, not much help in a windows world.

If Proxy+ stores its config in a text file, perhaps you could just
write a batch file to switch  between the two configs? (Executed as a
shortcut from the desktop to keep it really simple)

Patrick

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/1/_/2065/_/975680781/