RE: Help Nigel

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Help Nigel
  • From: nigel@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 17:30:53 -0000 (GMT)

On 23-Nov-2000 Stuart Grimshaw wrote:
> If anyone has any way to contact Nigel other than via his email,
> can you
> tell him his mail is bouncing, that's why he's not getting any mail
> from
> the lists.

That's another problem, I think, assuming you mean the nigel@xxxxxxx
address...

For now, stick to my freeserve address and the
http://www.geocities.com/nigelorr
pages, and it should work reliably.
Any suggestions for cheap alternate hosts (the 'vanity' addresses
are free via the currently unreliable namezero.com) for .net
addresses would be appreciated by private email!!

Thanks to all who confirmed my messages are appearing (on the
sporadic occasions that I get round to checking my email now...)

Nigel

http://click.egroups.com/1/9183/3/_/2065/_/975212410/