Re: Proximity devices

The proximity readers I mentioned are compact stand alone units which
require 12volts D.C and have a relay output for operating the lock
release/or device you are controlling. They are programmed by presenting a
master card/token and then the cards/tokens you want enabling.

> I'm certainly interested to know what's available.
>
> Any chance you could post some info to the list?

devices - the
smart
> > cards that you only need to hold near the door for it to unlock?
Are
they
> > _really_ expensive?
> >
> > A stand alone proximity reader which can read both sides of a
wall!, so
you
> > can use it for entry & exit cost around £229 + VAT, complete
with 10
> > proximity cards or keyring tags.

Save up to 75% on grocery products with FREE Shipping and a 30 Day
Money-Back Guarantee at screaminghotdeals.com
http://click.egroups.com/1/2718/5/_/2065/_/955195737/