From: <adrian.lucas@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: 05 November 1999 11:50
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: DIN Rail Boxes

I should have added that I think you will need to change your wall switches
to momentary type otherwise X10 will not be able to control the fitting
when
it's turned on by the switch.  Perhaps someone else can confirm this?

Adrian Lucas
E-mail:       adrian.lucas@xxxxxxx

ukha_d-return-1186-lucasda=prl.research.philips.com@xxxxxxx on
05/11/99 11:05:40