Re: DIN Rail Boxes

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: DIN Rail Boxes
  • From: adrian.lucas@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 14:03:53 +0100

This leads to another interesting question.

If a lamp is controlled by an X10 dimmer, then I believe you cannot go =
from Off to Dim using X10 commands without going to full brightness fir=
st.  If a lamp connected to an LD10 or LW10U is manully turned off, is =
it really off on on maximum dim?  In=20
other words, will it accept X10 brighten commands without going to full=
brightness first?
=20
Adrian Lucas
E-mail:       adrian.lucas@xxxxxxx