Re: DIN Rail Boxes

It's off

----- Original Message -----
From: <adrian.lucas@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: 05 November 1999 13:03
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: DIN Rail Boxes

This leads to another interesting question.

If a lamp is controlled by an X10 dimmer, then I believe you cannot go from
Off to Dim using X10 commands without going to full brightness first.  If a
lamp connected to an LD10 or LW10U is manully turned off, is it really off
on on maximum dim?  In
other words, will it accept X10 brighten commands without going to full
brightness first?

Adrian Lucas
E-mail:       adrian.lucas@xxxxxxx

Nigel Orr <nigel.orr@xxxxxxx> on 05/11/99 12:04:36