Re: Serial Port madness

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Serial Port madness
  • From: "Dr John Tankard" <jtankard@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 09:24:59 -0000

I cannot help you with the serial card, but why do you need 8 ports, you could use a RS485/RS422 network instead, it is easy to implement with pic's, you could also consider waiting a month of two for the CAN chips from microchip. Just thinking aloud

John
jtankard@xxxxxxxBuilding Links Page http://www.tankard.com/links.htm
Extra links to hotlinks@xxxxxxx please

.