Re: KAT5 Website Updated

  • Subject: Re: KAT5 Website Updated
  • From: Mark McCall
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 15:51:00 +0000

> I have scrapped 2 Barco projectors because BT's Piper logo was burnt
into
> the blue guns.

Yep...this was just what I was talking about and I'd expect

> go the any amusement arcade and you will be able to read the high
> scores at anytime on a machine over a couple of years old

Exactly...and in the pre LCD days you'd see terrible burn-in on ATM screen.

So, in the domestic situation, if my 10 year old telly hasn't suffered any
burn-in yet I'm guessing my projector tubes will pass their 10,000hr life
long before they have any

M.