RE: Development update

  • Subject: RE: Development update
  • From: Keith Doxey
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 22:30:00 +0000

Hi Ken,

I know you and Phil are just kidding. No offence taken.

I am just frustrated at not being able to find as much time as I need to
get
this done :-(

Christmas didnt help much.... had a couple of weeks off but couldnt get the
bits I needed as all the courier firms were shut down for Christmas and
then
I got a stinking cold. The workbench has now been redesigned and has a PC
so
I can program chips at the bench so development should progress more
smoothly now.

Getting the current units available also took much longer that I hoped it
would, especially when you consider that Mark saw the original prototype in
Jan 1998, but as the finished units were so much more refined than the
original I am sure you will agree it was worth the wait :-)

Keith