RE: Development update

  • Subject: RE: Development update
  • From: Kenneth Watt
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 22:39:00 +0000

As I said to you before Keith, I'd rather wait until you are happy with
the units as then we *know* we're getting something worth waiting for,
as well as if you're happy with them and they are good enough for you
then they're probably more than good enough for us.

Now get back to work ;-)

K.

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=5Zkeh4XND8g8TAgVGomWSnshBDEnjQ_1xd3KO-6KxNry3hnxEFhNmbTeTPUFPCWDLZ1yB5K1Y4-DC-NVias_Bw">kat5users@d...</a>]
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=Bjvpqw4_cwBX1XiF22kz0ThA69TVMrtleaFlf5Pcyh8C-40GZSBiDaokjO-nczyk6auTsPI9w1cpIyYxlFD9GWNrXkw">kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>
> Subject: RE: [KAT5] Development update
>
> Hi Ken,
>
> I know you and Phil are just kidding. No offence taken.
>
> I am just frustrated at not being able to find as much time as I need
> get
> this done :-(
>
> Christmas didnt help much.... had a couple of weeks off but couldnt
get
> the
> bits I needed as all the courier firms were shut down for Christmas
and
> then
> I got a stinking cold. The workbench has now been redesigned and has a
PC

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=l3IgROOrmnULnwJWQkEtYYl-pqsqEia3e2PqcnLBrYG8lSABXeNUynwiaaiBYZMmUHfCAgRaUJKiRS3oFbY">kennwatt@b...</a>]