RE: Re: Knekt KAT5?

  • Subject: RE: Re: Knekt KAT5?
  • From: Keith Doxey
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 13:09:00 +0000

Hi Tony,

I'm confused :-(

This is what I dont get....
"could your switch be programmed such that having received a SCART
trigger
on input X, it would always automatically output that to output Y"
...if it ALWAYS routes X to Y then there is no point having a switch.

The Intersekt only handles Audio, how will you select which Video source
you
want, or are you saying "I select <AUDIO 1> on Intersekt for
<Zone3>
therefore I want the KAT5 Switch to select <AVSource1> and Route it
<Zone3>".

If so, and assuming you built a reliable audio detection interface, how
will
you differentiate between Audio from <Audio1> or <Audio3> ?

I appreciate you want to use the Linn RCU as a means of control but I cant
see how you can achieve it with what you propose.

Keith