RE: Re: Module question & Prices

  • Subject: RE: Re: Module question & Prices
  • From: Keith Doxey
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 18:31:00 +0000

Hi Steve,

There was never a *package deal* just prices for TX and RX. Unfortunatly
the
price of some of the parts went up just as I published the first set of
prices. Because of this I have had to slightly increase the price of the
finished units.

Prices are

Transmitter £40-00
Receiver £35-00
Power Supply £6-00 each
P&P £5-00 per order.

Total for a TX/RX pair inc P&P is £80-00 without PSU's
Total for a TX/RX pair inc P&P is £92-00 WITH PSU's

email to <a
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=WnoVyPDMxeznpcwTq6QxB-xWfZWSXBB6YZXHCtbpQOi8mx0OhmCnNOZPbVC-MdRRBH7dBR0fO_wmnEIdlngtkA">kat5.sales@d...</a>
if you wish to order.

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=NpRIDvUJ5fcP65bQCIL5NQ1CV2EqB0q1cVXE-T9F2QiLNuwx1WiiD-U2ywG-kzCwW1wMNzDMym3cjUQP">edwards_sj@y...</a>]