Re: Module question & Prices

  • Subject: Re: Module question & Prices
  • From: Steve Edwards
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 16:37:00 +0000

> The units will handle either S-Video or Composite (or even 2
> composite with a custom made cable) as standard.

That's good, I didn't want to by one set and then replace them with a
second set...

> If you feed an S-Video source into a Composite input you will get a
> black and white picture unless you use an S-composite converter.
> M***** have a passive converter for about ?5-00, active ones cost
> more. The results with a passive one will be poorer than using the
> composite output.

I don't think the destination TV I had in mind supports S-Video, I
could swap it over for another one though.

But as I only have to get one set of units I might just buy them and
experiment a bit...

One last question... Did you drop the package deal prices?

I'm sure I read that there was a reduction if you bought the units
together but it could have been wishful thinking ;-)

What would be the cost of a transmitter and a receiver and postage?

Steve

PS. thanks for all the other replies everyone.