Re: Module question & Prices

  • Subject: Re: Module question & Prices
  • From: Steve Edwards
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 14:03:00 +0000

--- In kat5-users@y..., "Keith Doxey" <kat5users@d...>
wrote:

> Hi Steve,
>
> There was never a *package deal* just prices for TX and RX.
> Unfortunatly the price of some of the parts went up just as I
> published the first set of prices. Because of this I have had to
> slightly increase the price of the finished units.

Thanks for the information, I'm afraid I might have to wait a month
or so before I order... I've been lurking in the UK home automation
group and have just made a trip to my local Homebase, the X10 stuff
was just too good to be true...

I also noticed last night that my CAT5 point in the lounge is on the
other side of the room to my TV... Looks like I'll be having the
floor boards up again (Always popular).

Steve Edwards