Re: Need help with my CP290

Carl

I am using X10 with Win 7 32 bit with no problem. What I did was to
right click on the Lighthouse.exe file and select "troubleshoot
compatibility"  I think I then selected XP mode and set my port to Com
1.   I found out that Adobe printer was hogging Com 1 so I temporarily
 set it(Adobe) to Com 2. set up X10 and everything worked!

good luck
Walt