Need help with my CP290

replying to Carl, SDSMITH wrote:
Well, I know this thread is now 11 years old, but I'm in the same situation as
Carl. I have a CP290 that I would still like to use, but have not found a way
to run it under Windows 7 32 bit.

I downloaded the program that Dave Hurus did (version 1.31), but no go. Any
other options beside setting up a standalone computer? I was able to get this
to run under Windows 2000 previously.

Thanks All
--Scott