Re: X-10 Wall Switch Pushbutton Repair

On Monday, November 7, 2016 at 8:01:10 AM UTC-5, Art Todesco wrote:
> Good to see someone posting here.  I check it daily.  I think most=20
> people have gotten away from Usenet, unfortunately.  But I guess the=20
> true dinosaurs still lurk here.=20

Yes, I can see the traffic has dropped considerably from years ago.  I reme=
mber you Art from the days when was active.  I have not changed my system m=
uch so I turned to other hobbies.  After 20+ years the whole family uses th=
e system without thinking much about it.  All the best.

- Dr. Edward Cheung