Re: Any home sec IP cams for Android phones?

On Fri, 06 Jan 2012 11:28:37 -0800, Rover <rover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message  <je7hvm$l4b$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>Has any of you found yet a good IP camera for home security which can be
>viewed and controlled remotely with an Android smartphone? Unfortunately
>my old Linksys WVC54G cam can only be used with MS IE.

Have you checked the Android _apps_ for a product that serves as
intermediary?

In the iPhone/iPad realm, I use an app from  eK(eypad Mobile Solutions
www.eKeypad.net ) which integrates Elk M1 automation panel and security,
INSTEON lighting, IP thermostats, infrared --  and umpteen different IP video
cameras and DVR's.

Hope This Helps ... Marc
Marc_F_Hult
www.Econtrol.org