Re: ELK m1 in Europe

Since the Elk runs off of 16VAC, all you would need is a
step-down transformer for your local line voltage.

I love the ElkM1!  I bought it and installed it myself.

If you do end up getting one, install the EOL resistors on
all of your zones.   It is optional, and called a professional
installation element, but its a nice feeling when you check
the zone status and see a mid-range voltage
instead of a short or open.

Hubert