Re: lf: BX24-AHT pcb

On Feb 9, 10:48=A0pm, Art <noth...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> hi,
> any of you guys have in their box one or couple of unpopulated pbcs for
> Dave Houston's All Housecode Transceiver BX24-AHT? I know he has Gerber
> files on his web site and I can get a board done, but I would like to avo=
id
> the hassle with that.
>
> If you are willing to part let me know at: klocworx AT shaw DOT ca
> thanks,
> Arthur

I can't help with a BX24-AHT board but I believe Bobby Green had one
or two that he never populated.

If you cannot find a board, you can get a handful (+2 if you make it
"open sores" to which I have no objection) for a really good price
at...

     http://iteadstudio.com/store/index.php?main_page=3Dindex&cPath=3D19_20

Or, if you can wait 2-3 months (and my health holds that long),
YourDuino.com will be selling the boards shown on my Zarduino page...

     http://davehouston.org/Zarduino.htm

I'm rewriting my roZetta application to run on a stack of those
boards. All of that will also be "open sores" once released. It should
have a heavy dose of future-proofing as you can mix/match what you
need, add support for new (serial) devices, design new "shields" if
needed, etc. I will provide "open sores"  ZBasic code for the main
processor and PicBasic code for the PICs, as well as Windows/Linux/OSX/
Android interface applications. All ZBasic and PIC chips will
incorporate serial bootloaders so firmware can be updated.

     http://davehouston.org/roZetta.htm