Re: New X-10 whole house music system

The Blu-Ray "bit-rate" is usually the package of combined audio and video.
The audio bitrate has the capability of higher resolution but is not
necessarily implemented. Definite marketing scam possibilities.

------------

"Robert Green"  wrote in message news:j3g7e3$r6q$2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yes, that caught my eye, too.  I thought Blu-Ray audio was "better than CD
quality" using a much higher bitrate.  After reading through the various
specs here:

http://www.highdefdigest.com/news/show/1064

I am more confused than ever and suspect I can't hear (and might not want
to) the wonderful, full range of "better than CD."  I thought they were
implying they could transmit and amplify output from a Blu-Ray device
without sound degradation.

But even if they were, the rest of the site seemed to talk in a language
I've only known vaporware vendors to speak.  And that's enough to queer the
sale.

--
Bobby G.