Home Thermostat that keeps logs of activity -- does this exist?

We're trying to get our energy usage under control and thanks to a smart me=
ter we can how see our household energy usage at 15 minute increments.  Wha=
t I'd like to do is find a home thermostat that'll keep logs of when the HV=
AC system comes on and goes off plus possibly a log of the temp and humidit=
y.  Our current thermostat  has all this info on screen but there's no log =
per say that saves it.=20

Does something like this exist?  I can't help but think someone has created=
 one with a Wifi connection or possibly USB port to save the logs to since =
this would be invaluable information for any home wanting to cut costs.

Thanks --